Default returning to a thread after posting

is it possible when returning to a thread right after making a post to go to the 'last unread' instead of the post you just made?

i sometimes miss a post if it is made while i am typing my post, because i am returned to the thread at my just made post.
    journaling the growth of a treatment free apiary started in 2010. 20+/- hives

Default Re: returning to a thread after posting

One way around this issue is to have Beesource open in two different windows (or tabs). Use one to compose your reply, and the other window you can monitor the thread that you are interested in.

Or you can use the second window to search, and copy quote snippets into your paste buffer, then flip to the reply you are composing, and past them in.
    Graham
    -- The real problem is not precise language, it's clear language. - Richard Feynman

perfect radar! i have been using two windows, but didn't think to use them that way, awesome.
    journaling the growth of a treatment free apiary started in 2010. 20+/- hives

Ohhhhhh... I was wondering how people were doing that. I can testify that it can be done with a single window open... Not fun.