No one who gains access to TG is forced to participate and you won't even see anything listed on Today's Posts or anywhere, unless you have Posted on a TG THread. You have to go to TG to see if a new THread has appeared there. It has always been something someone would have to open to see what's going on, just like any other Thread or Forum, which is why I don't understand why people are so threatened or intimidated by TG.
squarepeg, you don't have to go to Tailgater to find out that no one likes you.
Squeak Creek Apiaries
journaling the growth of a treatment free apiary started in 2010. 20+/- hives
Wow turned this thread into a chat room.
Zone 5a, Practicing non-intervention beekeeping
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards
What I would do? Let me think.
- I would probably regulate bees as a wild animals. I would grant them rights to swarm and occupy available household. If bees choose the place, landlord must provide decent living conditions for the bees. Landlord has the right for 50% of honey, 100% propolis and wax.
- I would also recognize bees as a national "living monument". Bees worked very hard helping early emigrants to survive. They needs to be acknowledged at Thanksgiving tables.
- We should create a "national bee". Not EHB but American HB, AHB. It is not patriotic to relay on old European emigrants, or even worse - Brazilian ones!
- I think, bee needs to be represented more prominently in official symbols. For instance, official seal of City of Santa Monica contains flying airplanes - I would replace airplanes on bees - it would represent SMs desire to be "green" better than smelly lead-fueled outdated aircraft!
- OK, this is controversial: I would create the Bee-Institute in similar way how NIH established. It supposed to create reasonable policies for the bees and beekeepers. I am not sure how it would work since all other "institutes" are not very efficient... broken...
Is Beekeeping broke? Nah, just some of ones who jump too fast without capital! (cash flow).......
http://OxaVap.com Your source for the Varrox OA Vaporizer,
"One of the highest ranked" by R. Oliver