Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: PF 100s Black vs Natural

Ok I dont want to look to stupid here, but what is a foam roller? I know what foam brushes are, but I have never seen one as a roller. Im sure I can find it in the paint isle at Home Depot right. Is it the same dark gray color as the foam brushes?
    https://www.facebook.com/stevesbees99
    Please visit my page, Thanks

My rollers are yellow on a red handle. I also seen some at the $1 Store but only the refills and they were too long. I use a wok that I got at Goodwill to melt it since the pan is in a shape and the wax runs down the bottom. Note that the roller will really soak up the wax on the first try but after that just put the roller in the hot wax for a little bit and when it melts you are right back in the game. I use the black and as said here my bees did not touch them for the first year until I added wax.
    “Why do we fall, sir? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up” Alfred Pennyworth Batman Begins (2005)

Fisher

Nobody is stupid here, we all ask quesitons. Here is a link to the Lowes 4" roller. I find that the "extra-fine" foam works best.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_45123-11591-97600_0__
    "Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay".....Krishnamurti

Thanks everone I went with the natural color, and searched home depot and found the rollers. Now I have another winter project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12