I feed my home yard using a five gallon community feeder. As I was removing it for a refill I noticed a handful of dead/dying shb around it. When I turned it rightside up hundreds more fell out of the feeding lip (I didn't get a pic of this as most of them fell into the grass…but did get a pic of the ones that fell back into the bucket). Interesting…to me anyway.
Also I’ve added some pics of the construction and use to answer a request from another thread.

SHB on the platform after removing bucket.


Beetles that fell back into the bucket after removing the cover.


Holes drilled for feeding.


Fill the bucket.


Put cover on.


Return to feeding location, invert….and within one minute, in my yard…bees!