Hi all,

Im a beekeeper for 3 years and got stung from time to time (Maybe 2-4 stings per month).

Today i checked my 26 hives and in the middle of the work i got stung in my leg.
I didnt stop working of course but after 20 minutes i became little bit weak, my eyes was wet, i had runny nose,
feeling also my throat like infected (dry and hard swallow) and my eyelashes got swelled

I was afraid that this is the start for an alergic reaction and drove home immediatly
because i forgot my Epipen injector there.

After 3 hours i still have these symptoms except of runny nose and wet eyes.
I will go to the Doc next week but would like to ask if anybody had a similar
situation ?


Thanks,
Randi, Israel