Hybrid View

Default Kuchofuku Air-Conditioned Beekeeper Suit Cooling bee keeping summer clothing

Check this out on Ebay.............for a mere $956, you can have your own air conditioned bee suit! Hurry, there are only two available!

Default Re: Kuchofuku Air-Conditioned Beekeeper Suit Cooling bee keeping summer clothing

I just looked at it, and I'll say that that is outrageous! I guess if you are beekeeping in the tropics, it may help though. My wallet hurts looking at that!

Default Re: Kuchofuku Air-Conditioned Beekeeper Suit Cooling bee keeping summer clothing

I was wondering if anybody used this kind of air conditioning suit? Any feedback? Thanks.

Why not just spray yourself down in the suit you already wear? Even at remote locations you can carry a sprayer of water to keep a suit damp.
    Stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone.

I can just see bees entering through the fan & being stuck in the suit.

I need one of those! It's only been around 90 here and I'm sweating so bad in my jacket and veil that I'm dripping sweat through the veil onto the bees. They don't seem to like that.