Default Looking for 2013 talent

We will be looking for help with pollination, queen rearing, & general beekeeping for the 2013 season. Willing to train, but experience is nice. Must be passionate about bees and willing and able to work long hours. Please contact me via PM for details. We are located in Southern Oregon and pollinate almonds in CA then pears in the Rogue Valley.
    John B Jacob www.oldsolbees.com

Default Re: Looking for 2013 talent

Hi John, I am interested in the position you offer. I worked as a commercial beekeeper here in CO for six years. I consider myself a well rounded beekeeper with experience in all phases of the industry. I have also traveled to California, Florida, and Texas to work. I have not worked in the industry for two years. I sold my small operation a couple years ago so I could go to work for another beekeeper. I am very passionate about bees and am looking to get back into the industry under the right circumstances. I look forward to your response. Paul

Thumbs Up Re: Looking for 2013 talent

Thanks to all who contacted me. Many great applicants is nice to see. We have filled our position for the time being. Thank you all for your time and consideration.
    John B Jacob www.oldsolbees.com

Delete

Ah John I wanted the job.