Bad reaction to bee sting!
This is my 5 year keeping bees. I have been stung many times with nothing more than a whelp the size of a quarter. Went out to refill their sugar water yesterday evening and on the way back, ended up getting stung on the my face. Both hands and feet went bright red and swelled up. Then had a bad rash all over. Ended up going to the hospital, they gave me some drugs and such. Everything is good now but my doctor said the next one could be worse. Any suggestions on what I can do or why this happened?