I'd like to move my one hive about 30 feet from where it is now. Can I wait until the snow flies and just move it without worrying about whether my girls will be lost when they fly next? Won't they all be newborns when spring comes?

I want to move it where it will get more winter sun and probably less breeze closer to my house. I may want to move it back in the spring where it won't get baked.

Ideas?

Thanks!