Default SHB larvae on mite count board, now what...?

Checking mite count boards today and found SHB larvae crawling around. It's our one clear day in the forecast today. If I open the hive, what do I do if I find them crawling on the frames of winter stores?
    The hives are crazy busy right now, bringing in pollen. I have two kinds of shb traps in the hives. I have screened bottom boards, but put the mite count boards in two days ago.

Default Re: SHB larvae on mite count board, now what...?

what do I do if I find them crawling on the frames of winter stores?

If there not in bad shape, freeze one frame at a time. Let it get back to room temp give it back to the bees.

With any luck maybe it's just a few that developed in the debris on the bottom.

The bees may be kicking them out.

I took the hives apart. The bees had all moved into the top chamber and there wasn't anything in the bottom chamber. No sign of larvae at all on the frames. Saw lots of eggs, bee larvae and capped brood and the queen in top chamber. So I moved the queen and top chamber down to the bottom and removed the empty brood chamber and put the frames in the freezer. Checked the three other hives and also removed the empty brood chambers and refilled all the SHB traps. Killed quite a few SHB in the one with the larvae on the bottom board. Thanks for your feedback.

Don't give your bees to much room. I almost killed both my hives this year. One survive in spite of me.