Default Treatment free vs natural remedies?

Hello, everyone in Treatment-Free forum. I am curious to know what you guys mean by treatment free. Do you not treat bees at all? Do you treat them with natural remedies? I am a first year beekeeper and the only treatment I have used so far is to add ProB health to sugar syrup.Do you guys consider ProB Health as medication or treatment free?? I would like to learn the most natural ways, non-chemical, to treat my hives. I understand bees are preparing themselves for winter now and I am thinking what i need to do, as far as medication (preferably natural medication) goes. If you could help me learn what you do for prepping hives for winter, that will be helpful. Thanks!

Default Re: Treatment free vs natural remedies?

For your convenience, a definition of 'treatment-free' has been provided in this forum. If you wish to discuss treatments, how to treat, with what to treat, and non-chemical treatments, please direct your questions to the Diseases and Pests forum. If you wish to discuss keeping bees without using treatments, natural or otherwise, this is the place.
    Solomon Parker, Parker Farms, ParkerFarms.biz
    11 Years Treatment-Free, ~25 Colony Baseline