Default Putting price on honey bottle

I have a small honey stand at the end of my driveway for self-serve honey sales (kids wagon filled with honey bottles). I have the prices marked on each of the lids with a sharpie marker. How do you mark your honey bottles besides using a fat marker tip?

Default Re: Putting price on honey bottle

Get you some blank address labels and cut them to the size you need and mark your price on them, that is what I use and works great.

All my honey is sold in the same size jar so I don't price them individually, I just post a sign nearby with the price per jar.

I use those little circle stickers you can get in packs. Different colors for different bottles...and my wife does the writing because my hand writing is terrible :-)

~Matt

I did at one time have a sign that told the prices but had a customer tell me they didn't know the difference between a pint jar and a quart jar.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer View Post
    I did at one time have a sign that told the prices but had a customer tell me they didn't know the difference between a pint jar and a quart jar.
    Lol, maybe put "big jar" and "small jar" on the sign.

I work in automotive and sometimes end up writing legends and instructions. Over the years it's never ceased to amaze me how some pretty basic things become completely incomprehensible to some people. We have for years now color coded and added pictures to all instruction sets and still get questions like "What do you mean green pin goes in the green hole?"

I can completely understand "I don't know what a pint or a quart is"...especially if you didn't have a color coded illustration next to it :-)

~Matt