Default Any Suppliers use Spee Dee?

First off if this is in the wrong thread, I apologise and I invite the moderators to move. Now to my question, Is there any suppliers that offer Spee Dee Delivery? I have a taxidermy business, and Spee Dee has saved me thousands in shipping on large heavy boxes, but they don't ship everywhere, It would be great to save on shipping on bee supplies as well.

Thanks

Harley

Default Re: Any Suppliers use Spee Dee?

Never heard of them. I've been ordering from Mann Lake and all my order's have been over $100 which means they ship to me for free via UPS.

UPS goes everywhere and even if Mann Lake used the company you mention, I don't think I would be paying less than nothing for shipping.

Seems like you might look there for bee supplies if saving on shipping is what interests you.

Wayne

Mann Lake in Minnesota ships all my packages by SpeeDee. I always spend over $100 so the freight is free for me.

sounds like mann lake it is. I have been building alot of my equipment and the few things I've ordered didn't come near $100 Thanks for the quick replies.

Add one thing to the Mann Lake order that is not free shipping and you will pay shipping on the whole order. SpeeDee is the way to go if your in their service area.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Craig View Post
    sounds like mann lake it is. I have been building alot of my equipment and the few things I've ordered didn't come near $100 Thanks for the quick replies.
    Check out Dadant too, they will ship Speedee but you will have to pay sales tax

Brushy Mountain usually offers free shipping to people east of the Mississippi in December. Wish they would extend that offer to the west coast.
    Dan