Questions about oxalic acid drizzling
High, I have a few questions about oxalic acid.
1. Can drizzling with oxalic acid bring down a 12 % mite infestation?
2. Should there be little or no brood when I drizzle?
3. Is drizzling with oxalic acid more harmful than treating with formic acid?
4. Is oxalic acid drizzling temperature dependent?
5. What strength should the mixture be?
6. Should the syrup be 1:1 or 2:1 or something else?
7. How much should I drizzle on them?
8. Do I drizzle into both supers?
9. Do I drizzle onto or between the frames?
Good enough is perfect - Joel Salatin