Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Western Bee Supplies, Inc. +++

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  EastSideBuzz 
#1 ·
I ran out of jars early this year and with the biggest fair of the year coming up i was in desperate need of the same jars i carry my product in without having to pay a arm and a leg. I probably looked through at least 20 website before stumbling across this one. This was a easy to use website which took me to the exact product i wanted. I placed my order sunday and even got a call to confirm my order before lunch on monday. Best of all they managed to get me a cheaper shipping fee! Will definitely be using this company for any future online purchases.

#3 ·
I found I was really in need of mite treatment Saturday afternoon. I ordered Apiguard Monday morning and when I got home tonight, my wife gave me the bucket. Now I can treat tomorrow while it is mid seventies before it gets cold as forecast in a week. When I ordered I didn't need to say I needed it in a hurry. They knew and got it to me. I am a regular customer of their woodware and find budget good enough for the girls I go out with. Pool your order and get pallet sized orders and have them shipped surface freight and pick it up yourself at your local freight terminal. You will be how surprised how reasonable the shipping is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.