Default Garage in a box?

Anybody have experience with these type of products? The one offered by Tractor Supply gets very mixed reviews. I'm looking for a 20' structure to store empty bee boxes, an ATV and associated equipment, a cider press, a blueberry winnower, my DR mower and anything else that will fit! I'm probably 2 years away from building a permanent garage structure and so want something that will definitely last for 2-3 years. It would be great if it could then be re-purposed perhaps as a greenhouse (with a different covering)
    Master Beekeeper (EAS) and Master Gardener (U Maine CE) www.beeberrywoods.com

Default Re: Garage in a box?

My uncle has one of these as well as a 26x40 Cover-All. The smaller like the one from TSC is not great at shedding wet snow. If I remember he has replaced the covering after 4-5 years. IIf you don't plan to use it for too many years and keep it cleared of snow it will work. It does get incredibly hot if they are closed up in the summer. The Cover-All from Farmteck I think has been up for 10 years and looks great with no maintainance . It still gets hot if closed up during the summer.
    Mark

R I had a high end one. Was way to wet inside most of the year, and ended up collapsing under the snow load the winter before last. I wouldn't spend the money again. I'd probably sooner buy one of those metal roofed car ports and leave everything open to the elements, but protected from precipitation. Either that, or spend the money building a lean to to go along side the garage.

Klamath Basin Beekeepers Association: www.klamathbeekeepers.org
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/kbbafb/