I have a dehumidifier in a room thats about 8x8, we normally just keep the freezer in there. On the 16th I pulled 12 supers and put them in two stacks in the room. In between the supers I put some 3/4 scraps of wood to allow air to circulate. We are towards the end of our season, and only about half of the frames were capped. I picked the deepest open frame as a reference point and tested honey from the same frame every day. I stacked the frames that were the most capped on the bottom of the stack and the least capped on the top. I did not close the door, I propped it about 6 inches open because a couple of years ago I closed it and had a melt down; Luckily I have a tolerant wife.
Here is the data. After the date the first number is % moisture according to my Atago refractometer, and the second number is the temperature in degrees C.
8/21 no data
on the 22nd I also opened up some capped cells on a different frame these were email@example.com
That was good enough for me, on the 23rd I extracted. I took 4 sample tubes of honey as I extracted these then sat inside, and when I tested them they were as follows:
17.3, 16.4, 16.4, 16.3.
Every day I had to empty the dehumidifier, or it would cut out when full.
I thought these data points might be useful to others to gauge how long to run a dehumidifier.