Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: You may be wondering why I'm posting so much lately...

Ray, my prayers go out for you and may he relive your pain brother.

Bee Bliss what a wonderful story of faithful healing, thanks so very much for sharing.

To everyone else, I thank you so very much and pray you all have long lives of health and happiness. I'm once again in tears from reading all of your replies. I don't see much godliness in the world anymore, and it's very comforting to know there are still Faithful Christians in the world, and to think they care enough about me to pray for my healing. I'm overwhelmed and speachless.

Ray,
    I'm always in your corner (knealing of course)

Jerry, aka Hunter1

Best to you Ray. Speedy recovery!!
    Raising Vermont Bees one mistake at a time.
    USDA Zone 5A

He hears us. I am sure he heard your prayer, it certainly brought me to tears.

Please dear Lord hear our prayers and bless Ray with your light, healing him and in doing so taking away his pain. Thank you dear Lord for your love and mercy. Amen.

Peace be with you

Once again, thanks so much to you all. I've gotten better to the point that i'm off all the heavier meds and am on extra strength tylenol and ibuprofin. I try not to take even them, but it's a painful struggle without them. With them The pain is reduced enough so that I can function much more pain free. It's amazing, 'cause from past experience, this is going to take a year or more to heal up any better, and this winter coming up is going to be real bad, just like every winter for the last 10 years. I know too much of the science of what's wrong with me to allow my own faith to work maybe? I'm bad I know, I look down on myself and feel I am not worthy of feeling well. However, your prayers are working, miracles as far as I'm concerned, I am getting better quite quickly.

Dear God I have a very selfish prayer, through your grace please forgive me and not forsake me. I'm not worthy or your attention, but I ask anyways as I have no where else to turn. I approach you with head bowed and lay prostate before you, please don't discard me as the weeds in the crop at harvest time. Please give me strength to deal with my injuries, and heal me if you have the time, I know you're awful busy with others of greater faith who need your support even more than I. At least I am alive and have a place of my own to live in where I can lay in misery until the day I can hopefully stand with you as my Father and Brother, along with all other Brothers and Sisters in the future heavens and earth when Jesus is crowned king in that great day of coronation.

I'm glad that you are feeling better. Remember that God loves you, and have faith that Jesus will lead you to heaven one day. Pray to Him and give your life to Him and and say that you trust Him to lead you to Heaven one day.

Nathan
    Good enough is perfect - Joel Salatin

Quote Originally Posted by raymarler View Post
    dear god
    amen!
    Zone 7b ~ Central Arkansas
    8fr medium equipment

Ah, such relief. I'm so much better this evening. I don't expect to ever get back to being a normal healthy person physically, as there's been too much permanent damage, but oh what a relief it is now. Thanks to you all and to GOD and Jesus for the relief. Thanks again to you all and your churches and families for the prayers for my healing and comfort.

I would like to ask for special prayers for another beekeeper who used to post on Beesource. His name is Jim M. He has quite a bit of pain, too, due to spinal problems/damage. He moved himself and his bees to Missouri to start homesteading. The bees are his way of making a living as he is for the most part unemployable, he says. Every day is a struggle for him.

Prayers said.

I've woken at 4am with violent thrashing and very cold, i must have a temp but can't find the thermometer. It's mid summer here and hot, i'm cold and violently thrashing, back has kinked up in another spot, because of the thrashing here I think. It's very bad, like drug withdrawals or epilepsy or something. Dry heaves, from sinus drainage, I think. Ribs are killing me. I gotta get another tylenol and motrin, which means i need to eat. I can't eat right now so the meds will wait. OH God, please help me and Jim.

Ray, how are you doing? We haven't heard from you since this morning, I pray everything is ok......Bill

all in all today was a great day. every thing got better as the day went on. i went back to sleep around 7:30 for a couple hours. Now it's 10pm and the pains coming back, but not near as strong as before, i'm on the mend for sure i think. It's always worse in mornings and a couple hours after sunset. But today and tonight it's not as bad, no pain pills since lunch.

Great to hear you are doing better and I hope tomorrow is even better, were all pulling for you

Yes I'm doing much better now. I've still got various problems but it's all being checked into and I'm generally feeling much much better now. Thanks to you all for your prayers, God Bless you all.

To See the out pouring of support does not surprise me, we have good folk here on the Forum.
    Prayer continue for all my friends, new and old, near or far, and those online.
    We are a community here.
    May the Sun shine on the path you walk, may God Lead You.

You got it Ray!
    “Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not yet the end”

done

One day at a time, eh... One day at a time.
    Zone 7b ~ Central Arkansas
    8fr medium equipment

I had a fever of 102. Fever always makes all the damaged nerves inflame greatly. Fever is gone now and the pain and discomfort is greatly reduced, down to what I call normal for me with my conditions. The fever was caused, I think, from bad teeth with gum infections and absesses. I've had 4 teeth pulled a week ago and am continueing to improve and feel much much better. Thanks to you all again, and may God bless all those who call out to him through Jesus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast