Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default You may be wondering why I'm posting so much lately...

Some of you know that I have a bad spine from top to bottom. I can still walk without support most days but the pain and restrictions of movement and breathing is sometimes unbearable. Well, a couple or three nights ago I woke at 3:30am to pains in a new place, around my right collar bone, that the pains travel into my neck, right upper back, right ribs, right chest and abdomen... Ok,enough of the descriptions and more to the object of this post....
    A person of faith that prays for someone else can cause miracles of healing, as writtin in the good book, that i'm shamed to say I've not read in twenty years I'm desperate so am asking for any of you of faith, would you please pray for me for reduced pain and better movement? Please...

I hope I'm not offending anyone with this post, please ignore and give me the decency of not posting negative posts, I don't think I can take that right now.

Thanks to you all
    “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir

Default Re: You may be wondering why I'm posting so much lately...

I am honored to pray for you---and doing so now.
    Beverly
    Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Prvb 16:24
    March 2010; +/- 30 hives, TF

It will gladly pray for you Ray, it honors me that you have asked......Bill

Ray, your post really touched me. I pray for your strength and healing. May blessings abound. - Cindi
    Zone 7b ~ Central Arkansas
    8fr medium equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Seymore View Post
    Ray, your post really touched me. I pray for your strength and healing. May blessings abound. - Cindi
    What Seymore said. Your post really puts into perspective a lot of the silly semantics I read and sometimes post on here.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

Ray, consider it done. I will also place you on my church's prayer list.

Ray,
    In Vacaville there is a church called "the Mission". It is related to a church in Redding that has had great success with healing of many kinds, including many skeltal issues.

The church that they are associated with is called Bethel.

In '83 my son was born crippled, feet and legs badly twisted. In '85 God healed him - I watched his feet and legs go straight.
    The Doc and Shriner's Hosp in Portland wrote, "..states that during a prayer session his feet were seen to correct, and indeed this appears to be so, as [...technical comparison of exam vs last visit]"

Tradition and religion put a lot of crap out there that is discouraging, but there is one thing you ought to know:
    God didn't mess up your spine.
    He really is good.
    And he likes you.

Done. Are you sure the new pain isn't heart trouble? Might be worth checking on.

Prayers going up.

Ray, don't be afraid to seek him out. I found faith at one of the lowest points in my life nearly 25 years ago and it has helped me to get through many others since. I just prayed for him to ease your pain, God has a plan for all of us.
    Get well soon
    There's not enough sheep dogs and the wolves are coming!!!!!!

Dear Ray,
    My mother and I just prayed for you. Do you know the verse, where the Lord Jesus Christ gave his disciples broiled fish and honey comb on the shore? We will remember you in prayer.
    Blessings,
    Helen and Linn

praying here too.

Oh my, thanks to you all so very much, you've all brought tears to my eyes and I'm having difficulty getting them to dry out. I'm on several meds so that also is having an effect on my emotions. May God bless you all with long life of health and happiness, for you and all in your families.

Ok, this is not my heart, it has been checked out. I've had 2 work injuries to the spine in the past, had surgery in '93, and have fallen off a roof onto concrete in such a fashion as to hammer every disc. I'm a walking miracle ya know, the fall I took should have killed me and it did come close. I figure Satan got me up on the roof and God guided my fall to save me. I don't know why, but I'm alive today and can walk without canes for very short times. It's nerve and muscle and tendon and joint pains all thru the body. It gets bad like it was last night and causes total dispare at times.

Thanks to you all so very much, you are increasing my faith greatly.
    “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir

Praying for you. I hope you get some relief soon. May God bless you.

Praying for you Ray. Also put you on our church prayer list.
    "Of all God's creatures, only the honeybee improves its environment and preys on no other species."--Haydon Brown

Amen.

Praying for you hear also.

Believe in miracles!

Years ago, I went with my parents, an aunt and uncle to visit a devout and holy Catholic man (and wife) to ask for healing. It was his ministry to others. We had heard of his ministry and knew miracles had happened. Because of that visit, I claim a healing. He was very clear that all healings are from our Lord and not from himself.

Here is what happened. I was experiencing painful knees when I walked too far or stood on my feet too long. I felt that it was a cartilage problem (it was). Norman would take people into a room set up for prayerfully tending to their needs. He asked what I needed and I asked for prayers of healing for memories and for my knees. He rubbed a blessed ointment on the palms of his hands. I was laying on a couch. He started praying and layed his palm on my kneecap. Immediately I felt electricity! And it was shooting up and down the entire length of my leg violently rocking and lifting my leg up off the couch. He was not jostling my leg. It was coming from within. After a few minutes of praying, he started talking regular conversation. He kept his hand on my kneecap and all the while the electrical feeling continued. He remarked to his wife "that there is a lot coming out of there." (He meant the damaged cartilage.) He prayed this way over both knees and each leg reacted the same. He told me the cartilage was shredded and I said I supposed that was from being overweight. He said that no, it was from jumping. It was later that I remembered jumping on a shovel to drive it through the hard dry clay soil during our yard project some time earlier.

Norman then placed both hands on the top of my head and prayed. I felt quivering inside my brain while he prayed.

Norman then instructed me that my knees would be healed and the cartilage would flow into my knees later that evening. He cautioned me to be careful when walking that evening as I might not be steady on my feet. Later on that night I noticed what I thought felt like extreme increased circulation in the knee areas. Something was definitely going on! My knees were healed and were no longer a problem! My dad cautioned me to never let anything take away or cause me to doubt that healing.

People receive different types of healings...........sometimes they are physical, sometimes spiritual. God's will be done. I will pray for you, Ray.

~Bee Bliss

Adding my prayers as well.

You've supported many of us Ray and I'm happy to have an opportunity to help. I'll be praying for you and god bless.