Exclamation looking for extraction equiptment

Hi i am looking for extraction equiptment, i have NONE and i live in Nova Scotia Canada. it is hard to find a used extractor that is not just old broken junk collecting dust and seized up. also i can't seem to find an uncapping tank either. If anyone knows where i might be able to get anything like these 2 things at a good price in canada that would be great.

right now i would take good used

i would like an electric extractor 20 mediums minimum and whatever size uncapping tank i could get.

i was planning to buy a maxant 1400 electric , but Beemaid doesn't have them in stock yet and i'm tired of waiting.

Thanks for reading

Ben

Default Re: looking for extraction equiptment

http://www.herbee.com/

herb issac has used and new equipment, I had good service from them and equipment was as represented.
    mike syracuse ny
    I went to bed mean, and woke up meaner. Marshal Dillon

Ben, you could try Canadian Bee Supply in Guelph, ON. Greg (owner) sells Maxant processing equipment and is also a Mann Lake dealer. His prices are good. The only problem I see would be the shipping cost to you. Have you tried contacting Maxant to see if they could ship to you directly? I bought a Maxant 3100 and am now wishing I went bigger. They do make nice equipment!

i went to the website and it says they are closed, do they have an online store? it doesn't show one.

Ben

No not yet. I am not sure if they will open one or not. I imagine they are closed for summer holidays. Send Greg an email. He usually gets back to you very quickly.