Default Blue Sky Bee Supply

OK, so I just had to share this last experience with Blue Sky. I'm afraid I put off ordering until the last minute and forced myself to get an order in before the sun set. So as I hit the payment and send button on the computer I was happy that I got that job done!! Before I could even log off the computer I got a notice that "this" order was being shipped as we speak!!! Got a tracking number and that order will be here before the weekend when I needed it most. Talk about lightening speed, will never question when or if I order from them again. Got my vote for supplier for the day!!!

Default Re: Blue Sky Bee Supply

Sounds like some fast response. The proof is when you see actual movement of the package when looking at the tracking information.

Here's hoping it arrives by the weekend for you!!!

Ed

Good for them.Please keep us posted.I have a little problem with one of the major suppliers and, depending on how they handle it,may be looking for a new source.

Indeed, that shipment was here by Friday mid afternoon!! Make that the supplier of the week! Thanks Blue Sky!!

Yes, every time I have interacted with Blue Sky I've been more than pleased with the level of effort and professionalism that they demonstrate. They made a very special order for me once and quickly respond to questions even after normal business hours. This is a great company and I wish them much success.

I also had a good experience with bluesky. http://www.blueskybeesupply.com/
    Dan

I had a good experience wth them. No problems! Good Communication!!

+1 for Bluesky! Timely responses, helped me calculate best order for shipping costs, and gave me the best price of all the "major" retailers!

We wanted to take a moment and thank all of our customers for their business in 2012. It's been a wild year. We are in the process of moving into our new location in Ravenna, Ohio. This new location will allow us to serve you better with new products and support.

We have been working hard to add new items for 2013, such as the 4 oz. Muth jar (which we will be opening up for pre-order next week). We will continue to strive towards providing better service and appreciate all of your patronage over the years as we've grown.

Again, thank you for all you do for beekeeping!
    Blue Sky Bee Supply
    Quality Bee Supplies, Bees and Containers!

We have continued to add new staff in 2014, so we will be ready for your orders. We appreciate your past and future business.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions!

Note: Our new 6 oz. bear will be shipping next week!
    Blue Sky Bee Supply
    Quality Bee Supplies, Bees and Containers!

Blue Sky was "Johnny on the spot" @ IBA meeting last week in Indy. saved me a bunch on shipping thanks again Jamie
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

I'll second what Ed said. I bought about $200 worth of glass and plastic bottles and jars that would have been quite expensive if I had to pay shipping. I paid no shipping by picking it up at the IBA meeting. Thanks Blue Sky.

Once again I had the pleasure of doing business with bluesky. What a great company! Amazing customer service! Strongly recommend.
    Horseshoe Point Honey -- http://localvahoney.com/

I just made my first order with Blue Sky. I was very happy with the service and products ordered. Jamie was very patient and answered my questions by e mail before ordering. The shipment arrived quickly and tracking was included.

Tom

Thought I'd add a +1 for the compliments about the Blue Sky experience...I saw their booth at the ABF convention in January and ordered my Sundance II Pollen trap from them recently. Good price, good communication, quick shipment....ALL GOOD! It was my first order from them, but I'm sure it won't be my last.