Hi, I received my Nuc only a month ego so a late start. First inspection looked fine, I had a marked queen, 3 weeks latter (yesterday), I could not find a queen so I took pictures after initial panic. My observations today
1. I think I do have a queen just not sure its the same one.
2. The hive was calm until I dropped a frame, they calmed down when I put all frames back.
3. The bees did not fill out all the frames.
4. I have no idea what I'm doing
5. I gave the syrup to see if it will help.
Love some advise
I'm located in NH so our summers are short
hope this upload works.