Looking at buying my first extractor and was wanting to know if anybody has use one called a Honey spinner. Look like 3 5 gal buckets put togeather, the top one is where the frames are spun out using a drill to drive the spinner, the second bucket has a filter in it, and the third bucket is where the Honey drains into.

Any feed back would be appreciated.