Hybrid View

Default Pigeon Mountain suits

I was looking at ventilated suits and decided to go with pigeon mountain. Placed my order, which included more than just the suit. Everything looked good, although it did take 3 days for them to fill the order, until I get the confirmation that the order shipped, sans the suit, which was backordered!! No mention of that when I placed my order! So if anyone is looking to place an order from them, beware! Hopefully that will try to do something that will make this right and hopefully I will get the suit soon. When I spoke to them, they said it may be here in two weeks.

rich

Default Re: Pigeon Mountain issue

I had a similar experience with an order for a ventilated suit and a youth suit. I received the ventilated suit, but the youth suit went on backorder. The communication was extremely poor and literally took over two months, many emails and phone calls trying to get a reasonable status (it was always "just a couple of weeks"). I ultimately canceled the order, it took another several weeks to get the refund. I received a nice apologetic email with an explanation of "large turn over in personnel".

How long ago was that? They told me that they only have one person doing shipping and were looking for help. They also told me that they were in the process of changing there ordering computer program. With the economy being so bad, who would think that finding help would be so hard?

June 29th and they advised that that was handling my order quit on May 1st.

before I would slam a company on here, I would seek to find out all about the issue,, for example,, how many here know there was a fire about 6 months ago in one of the primary material plants that supplies fabrics to the beekeeping industry,, this prevented some suppliers from fulfilling orders as fast as they would like,, in addition there has been a MASSIVE infusion of new beekeepers this year exceeding expected suit orders,,

now I agree that suppliers should reflect shortages as soon as known,, I think it is unprofessional to slam on here without TRULY giving them all the options to make a situation right,,

just my 2 cents

No slamming here..... I ordered a bee suit from them in April (around the 14) with them. TWO months later, no suit, no follow up call or e mail, no nothing. I was told when I ordered, the order would ship in 7 - 10 business days.
    I called them and they said it would be another 3 weeks, in which I told them to refund my whole order.
    I ordered from betterbee... got here in 7 days.

Place you a order with them like I did and then see if you will take up for them after