Thread: koehnen queens

Default koehnen queens

I ordered 14 cordovan queens from koehnen about 3 weeks ago for shipment on 7-16-12 and arrival on the 17th. They arrived this morning on the 17th at 10:05 central time. All alive and beautiful looking girls. A very nice person on the other end to talk to when placing your order with follow up confirmation e-mail. Card billed just a few days before shipment. Now that is how you run a business if you want return customers. I had ordered queens from them this past spring and had called their office and talked to Jennifer In mid April about ordering queens. I was told they were booked until first week of May and could ship on may 3rd for delivery on May 4th. Received them as well on the day I was supposed to. I sold all of those girls in nucs and getting reports that they are doing real well. They definitely have the customer service down to a science. Thanks Koehnen.

Default Re: koehnen queens

Terry, I could not agree more. Koehnen and Jeffinfer have always been fantastic with their customer service. I kinda like their bees too
    "It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" Zapata

Their carni queens are great. One of them has been my top honey producer 2 years in a row. Lays much heavier than the two cordovans i had. Also their customer service is great.

I have to agree with you guys i have the grand daughters off of thier old queens from a year ago and they are awesome i will be getting some more from them i wish they sold solid carni's instead of cross but they are still great queens. I have dealt with them for years and the service has always been great to bad some others can not take a leasson from this company.

Thomas Yancey