Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Honey display

12K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Broke-T 
#1 ·
I built a display cart to carry to a local grocery store. It is an old timey store that has been in operation over a 100 years. They slice bacon and bologna the thickness you want and wrap it for you. Have horse collars, boots, shoes, clothes and groceries. People come from all over the state to shop here.

Johnny

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice. I would just add cabinet doors on the bottom to hide the boxes and a large "RAW LOCAL HONEY" sign on the very top of the display just above the first shelf. You have to look hard to tell what it is from a distance.

#5 ·
I have 3" letters ordered to put BROKE-T HONEY on the top. It is right next to the front door so everybody walks right in by the display. The guy who sold here before me sold around a drum a month and he only had quarts and pints setting in a shopping cart. I plan on doing better than he did.

Johnny

#8 ·
Rader, its honey in wine bottles. We sell a lot to people wanting to give them as gifts.

Wooded, Its spring wildflower honey, and its not as dark as it looks. The chunk honey on the second shelf is almost water white.

Johnny

#12 ·
Very nice! Did you make your own plans or did you find plans somewhere?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.