Default harvest numbers that might be of interest to other beginners:

Last week we finally got to steal some capped honey frames for ourselves (2nd season keeping bees). I thought the following yields might be of interest to other beginners, the volumes surprised me..I expected less.
    We took 4 deep frames. 2 were really nice and even and have been set aside for later when we will borrow a friends extractor after more harvest, the other 2 were lopsided so we cut 1/4 out of 1 as cut comb honey and crushed and strained the rest.

not counting the cut chunk:
    2 frames yielded almost exactly 1 gallon after straining
    the resulting wax when melted in a double boiler yielded another full pint and a nice clean cake of wax weighing about 9 oz.
    I really didn't expect that much honey was still mixed in with the wax, definitely worth melting it out at this scale rather than feeding it back to bees or just rinsing it away.

I am sure yields vary with combs and straining technique but thought these might be reasonable baseline numbers for other hobbyists to consider.

Default Re: harvest numbers that might be of interest to other beginners:

First year beekeeper... thank-you. Gives me something to estimate off of.

"first-year" doesn't mean as much as what type of hive you started. Was it started from a package? A nuc? Did you buy a single deep?? I say this because "first year" is secondary to what type of hive was started.

Last year I had a "first year" hive that consisted of a single deep of bees . . . harvested 126 lbs from it and left it weighing 140 lbs for winter. If that "first year" hive would have been a package, I may not have gotten any honey.

More reference - just this week pulled off honey super (medium, not deep as noted by the OP) frame, totally full to the corners, of capped honey. That one frame yielded just a little more than one quart of honey.