Default Queenless In Nashville

My princess apparently didn't make it back from her wedding nuptuals. Although it has been 3 weeks, there don't appear to be any laying workers but hive is weakening fast. Anyone have a queen for sale near Nashville TN? Or can bring one to the NABA meeting Sunday afternoon?
    Thanks,
    Nancy

Default Re: Queenless In Nashville

In this heat, I would see if someone could bring a queen to the NABA meeting or she might die in the mail due to heat. I ordered three queens a couple of weeks ago even though it was in the low 90's each of the cages had some dead attendants. They were dying from thirst. I wet my finger and rubbed the screen on the cage and water filled the voids and the workers went crazy drinking the water. These queens were placed in the mail on Wednesday and arrived Friday. Though Kelly's probably still has queens they tell you up front they don't ship queens when the temps reach 90.

Good luck in getting your queen.

I can ship you a single, 25 plus shipping. They're expensive because they'll have attendants in addition to the three hole, i.e. a gob of loose attendants to keep the air moving. I will also enclose a sponge. I ship Thursday, needs to be overnight in the heat. shoot me an email at paul.sukina@gmail.com if youre interested.

It's also not a bad trip from Nashville to Clarkson, KY if you need to shoot up to Kelley's to pick up a queen.
    Pete

Kellys queens come from GA or misissipi, so there already shipped. how far are you willing to travel?? Skinners is a great option also.....

Thanks everyone, I have one coming to the NABA meeting tomorrow.