Default Mobile Hive Tracks is finally here!

After months of agonizing delays and false starts we finally have a Mobile version of Hive Tracks worthy of release. Just visit the Hive Tracks website with your smart phone (any smart phone) and your phone’s browser will be redirected to pages appropriate for your device. It works with our printed QR-Codes so if you have more than a few hives you can use the full version of Hive Tracks to print the hive QR-Code, place them on top of the inner cover and “sssswipe”, and you’re looking at the hive info, no mistakes. From there you can create a new inspection, review olds ones, review and update your to-do list and more. It's still in beta so have your way with it; send us your gripes and comments and we will as always do what we can in the time we have. If you have your phone with you now, just swipe this:

Mobile Hive Tracks

Hive Tracks Mobile.png
    Mark Henson
    Founder of Hive Tracks

Default Re: Mobile Hive Tracks is finally here!

Thanks for the tip, Mark.

Brian

This is what I've been waiting for! Great job!

cool

Thanks mark

I tried it a few minutes ago seems to work. I'll get more into it tommorow once i go to my hives. thanks for a great program.

tried using this app in the field with my i phone. the create new inspection and view all inspections for this hive links dont work.

Today I've tried to use it on my Motorola (Android). I had the same problem: "create a new inspection" and "view all inspection" don`t work

It was a temporary problem - after one hour its tarted to work
    Last edited by Elka; 07-02-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Looks like it's going to work well with the html links. Great idea. When I scan the existing old QR Codes I printed a few mounts ago it takes me to the full site not the mobile site. I assume I will need to reprint? Am using Android. Maybe there is a setting in android I need to set?

Tim

Probably just me, but I assumed this was an app for some reason and got excited (I'm an Android enthusiast - currently running Android 4.1, Jellybean). This is just a webpage scaled for mobile users. Everything seems to be working this morning, just checked all the links with the stock browser.
    Jim Andersen
    Desert Viking Ranch