Thread: Bee-Quick A+

Default Bee-Quick A+

Used bee-quick for my first time and all I can say is wow. Compared to the old brush/shake method, well theres really no comparison.

Default Re: Bee-Quick A+

I also have used Bee Quick with good results. The only problem is that you have to refresh the fume board after a couple of supers. Not an issue if you only have a few to harvest, but a major pain and expence if you have a lot. In that case Bee Go is a better product, just be warned, it has a "strong citrus smell". This is short hand for smells horrible. Before anyone asks, neither product has any adverse effect on the honey and the bees also quickly forget about it. You will want to store the fume boards away from habitated areas as it takes awhile for the fumes to completely leave.

did you use it over each honey super at a time then remove that super and repeat to the next super. or will it run the bees down 2 honey supers at the same time and then you can take off both honey supers to extract? did it run the bees out of the botton entrance? were they a extra amount of bees flying out the entrance?

I understand that the product was off the market for some time. Where can it be purchased?

thanks

Dadant.com

Mann Lake sells it now also, didn't in the past.
    We use it & like it.
    Dan