Default Retail Price for Fresh Raw Pollen?

Purchased a Sundance II trap to give it a try and even though I placed it on a small hive, it looks like I'll be collecting a bit more pollen than I will personally consume. Curious what's a fair market retail price for fresh raw pollen. I sell my honey for $7 a pound and $18 for a 3 pound container and have never had anyone question the price even though I'm probably a little more expensive than some in the area. However, there seems to be very little information about pollen prices and most all the discussions I've found on this forum seem to be 5 to 10 years old. Other sources online seem to span a huge range, everything from 12 to 20+ dollars a pound.

I think mine is a quality product and want to price it as such, but don't want to be unreasonable....I'm thinking of selling it in 1/2 pound and 1 pound Ziploc's. Anyone with experience on pricing or simple suggestions are appreciated.

Default Re: Retail Price for Fresh Raw Pollen?

Moots,

I'm sure that it depends on the local market but I have sold it for a number of years at $1.00 per ounce. Probably too inexpensively but I do it as a public service for my good honey customers. Good relations are important!

Steve