Default some of my honey has foam looking honey at the rim of the bottle/

when i was getting to the bottom of the tank the honey seemed to look little foamy as it was going into the bottle. is that a problem?

Default Re: some of my honey has foam looking honey at the rim of the bottle/

Not really. Though some customers may think so. It's air bubbles after all. Nothing more, that's what foam is.

Leave it in the tank next time.
    Mark Berninghausen
    The answers are the end. The questions are the journey. Journey on.

Last year was my first year with honey, and I had this happen too, so I checked beesource to see if there were any suggestions. I found some posts that suggested removing the foamy layer from the bucket before you even start bottling. Just lay a paper towel on top of the honey, gently smooth it out, and all the foam will come off when you pick the paper towel up.

My mentor said to "scrape" it off the surface of the honey with a spatula...that's it *real* good on biscuits.

Ed

Might want to check, that foam can also be from Fermentation. make sure its not before you bottle.