Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

North Carolina Blueberry Pollination

6K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  papar 
#1 ·
How do I move a slideshow/video from my computers pictures and videos file to beesource? Would it be easier to move it from my Facebook Page? Or, maybe it would be easier if y'all just checked out my Facebook Page.

#7 ·
#18 ·
What is it w/ people and turtle soup? Think outside the bowl. There are 7 different meats in a turtle, right Steve? Or something like that. No Herb, no soup. Roasted. Tasted like potroast, sorta.

I would love to go back and edit the piece, but I can't figure out how to. I produced a 150 some slide/video of the Maine Blueberries after I deleted a picture, which reset the captions to the wrong pictures for the rest of the slides. Now I can't re-edit the thing. I may have to go back and redo the whole thing, which won't be the fun it was to create it in the first place. HELP!! There must be a way. There must be someone who could tell me what to do.

The slide/video was created w/ Windows Live Movie Maker.

#20 ·
What is it w/ people and turtle soup? Think outside the bowl. There are 7 different meats in a turtle, right Steve? Or something like that. No Herb, no soup. Roasted. Tasted like potroast, sorta.

r.
Few people around here eat reptiles or insects... me being the exception... I enjoy drone larvae dipped in honey (yummy). To my knowlege I have never eaten a reptile... but I see no reason why I should not and am prefectly willing to partake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.