Well I got some JZ BZ cell cups, and a couple of Chinese grafting tools, and went to work. I grafted 50 larva in 15 minutes and put them in the cell builder, which is now officially hopelessly queenless. Almost no open brood, and what is open is very nearly capped.
Good thing is: I think I found the problem! I took a look at all the other frames in the cell builder, and found 23 natural Q cells. My guess is that was what was taking the bees time and resources. So I destroyed those and I will continue to hope for the best!!! Thanks again, all.
Last edited by westernbeekeeper; 06-26-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Reason: Forgot some info
Custom Woodenware - Low Price Custom Pallets - Custom Frame Milling - PM me for a quote!