Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mann Lake

Default Re: Mann Lake Goes the Extra Mile

I find they usually ship within two days and it takes another 2 days to get to the border at Michigan Sault St. Marie. Occasionally part of the order has had to wait till some items were shipped from the California warehouse to Minn. I like the personal attention and if you call you talk to someone that knows the product. Their motto is We Know Bees and it seems to be true! I got $149. taken off my last order for Bee Bucks credit!

Just sent an order $101.35 Free shipping ordered the 25th due 3rd. I'm very happy again!!! Tony

Happy with Mann Lake with everything I get. But, I get my boxes from a local mill when buying 500 deeps Mann is not the way to go with shipping all the time.

There is always something you will need to get from the other guys also. Check the price usually Mann is cheaper with shipping but, not always. Just be a good consumer and shop all of them and you will do well.

I ordered medium supers from one of the Bee Blast emails this summer, and also a J hook hive tool. I never got the hive tool, so I called and ML sent a replacement immediately. The boxes were budgets, and were fine. I really like their handholds. I finished assembling these boxes last week, and noticed tape on one of the end boards when I picked it up. Found my hive tool. The boxes were on a pallet, the plastic wrap was pretty much gone, so i figured the hive tool was in a truck or on a loading dock somewhere, and just called for a replacement. I moved the boxes from my garage down to the basement, moving them twice, and never noticed the hive tool until the last boxes. Great prices, at least on sale, and great service.

Just another thumbs-up for Mann-Lake and SpeeDee delivery.

At 08:00 cdt on 10/11 (yesterday), I placed an order for 1600 medium frames and foundation, some feeder buckets and pollen patties.

At 10:00 cdt on 10/12 (today):IMG_1076[1].jpg

I asked for a truck with a lift gate as I don't have a loading dock. The SpeeDee driver called this morning to let me know that his truck lost it's gate in an accident yesterday and that he'd help me unload. True to his word, he broke down the pallet in the truck and handed stuff down to my wife and me.

I got what I ordered at a fair price, the shipping was free and the driver was very nice and helpful.
    -Phil Domeier
    www.nowthenhoney.com

Default Re: Mann Lake

Another satisfied "little guy"! Other than bottles, I've always bought from my local supplier, but next years expansion demanded some pricing-around.

Mann Lake had great prices, especially with the free shipping, and looking through the boxes, the cut and quality of the wood used in the frames is extremely consistent and excellent!

Called Monday morning because I realized I needed one more telescoping cover, and they slipped it into the order no problem!

Andrew

Received my first wooden ware shipment from Mann Lake...supers and frames. Absolutely no comparison to other suppliers I've used. Mill work from ML is the finest I've seen so far. Mann Lake has probably become my sole supplier. And they have probably put my DIY projects out of business too. I can't build it myself for that price and quality and time savings. Factoring in the cost of shipping from the other guys, Mann Lake is much cheaper in the end, since they don't charge for orders over $100.

I am a hobbyist who bought $400 bucks of stuff with the thanksgiving 10% and free shipping. I didn't notice it then, but one of the items- an economy jacket was backordered and would be shipped when available. It is to my suprise that only 3 days later they ship the jacket at 10% pricing and free shipping- This goes far beyond my expectations- I hope they actually didn't lose money from selling/shipping the jacket by itself.

I'm going to buying everything from mann lake in the future

I've been quite pleased with them!

I just purchased over $1100 worth of equipment from them... I know that snot much compared to what some spend, but it is a big deal to me. 100% satisfied. There customer service and easy website have me hooked as a customer.
    "Life will find a way - it always finds a way." -Jurassic Park (MOVIE/BOOK)
    USDA Zone 5a