Thread: terramycin

Hybrid View

Default terramycin

Your Opinions aside ,
    I'm looking to buy a bag of pure(non-mixed) terramycin. I just don't think I need a 400 dollar bag. I've searched the supply sites and have not found anything. Does anyone know where I could make this purchase?

Default Re: terramycin

Often farm/ranch suppliy stores will carry unmixed terramycin. I've often seen it under "Duramycin".

check Brushy Mountain,, Rossman Apiaries,, etc,, they have it mixed and unmixed it small quantities

Duramycin works. Tylan works even better. The tablets for water used to be available cheaper than the powder sold by bee suppliers. Ive only seen it in injectable this year, at my local livestock stores.

I don't use chemicals, I have not used them for 100 years. Ha ha don't you get tired of hearing that.
    All beekeepers can agree on one thing, and that one thing is, that all beekeepers can't agree on one thing.

Pennox 343 is the perfered replacement as it is now labeled for honey bees.The smallest bag I know of now is 23.9 oz about $30 on the internet from vet supplies.Read the lablel as it is the same as Terramycin 343. I perfer to buy it and mix my own fresh each time.

Quote Originally Posted by beehonest View Post
    I don't use chemicals, I have not used them for 100 years. Ha ha don't you get tired of hearing that.

not tired of hearing it, just tired of trying to hold back my laughter.