Anyone have any prints or explain to me what one is/how to make one? Do I just staple a queen excluder to the bottom of a deep and shake bees down into an empty super? Should I put an excluder on the bottom of a deep with frames in it then bounce the box on top of the other box I want the bees into? I'm trying to get extra nurse bees into a queenless hive I'm going to use to graft with so I need to keep from accidentally adding a queen into the mix. Thanks for the replies