Default Pre-assembled wired frames

I am looking for a source with pre-assembled, wired frames with no foundation or foundation that is easy to remove. I know that you can DIY, but I am looking for a lot of frames and I would prefer to buy them all ready to go.

Thank you

Default Re: Pre-assembled wired frames

Just asking, if the frames are wired isn't it going to make the foundation hard to remove?
    Brian Cardinal
    Zone 5a, Practicing non-intervention beekeeping

Acebird,

I am going to run the frames foundationless, so I just want the wires for structural support of the comb.

bump

Getting the foundation out will be a pain as it's hooked over the wedge and also the cross wires are embedded.
    You'd be better off purchasing empty frames meant for plastic foundation, a bag of eyelets and eyelet punch and a roll of wire and doing it yourself. You only need to run one length of wire thru the 2 middle sets of holes.

He could just heat the frames and let the wax fall out then he will have both vertical and horizontal wires. To me the issue would be cost. I suppose you could reuse the wax but that will be less then the foundation.

fernmanus, state how many you are looking for and what you are willing to pay and maybe somebody local will supply you with what you want.
    Brian Cardinal
    Zone 5a, Practicing non-intervention beekeeping

Order the frames of your choice. Have them shipped to me, or some one closer to you. I (or some one closer to you) will assemble and wire them, then ship them to you. Shipping assembled frames will probably be expensive. Personal message me if interested and we can discuss price, etc.
    Dave