Arrow Looking for a summer job in Ventura County, CA area

Hello,

I'm looking for a job this summer in an apiary. I have had two years experience working for a fairly large apiary and I would like to get a beekeeper position from June to August of this year. I currently attend Pepperdine University so I am also looking for apiaries that are interested in participating in research, as a professor and I are interested in developing a bee research program at my school. PM me for any possible jobs or apiaries willing to participate in research.
    Thanks, Arthur Garnica!

Default Re: Looking for a summer job in Ventura County, CA area

Hello, Arthur -
    I, too am interested in a research program, and live within striking distance of Pepperdine. I have a small, growing apiary, and am involved in queen breeding. Please pm me if you and your professor are willing to discuss the scope and direction of the program. Thank you, Casey.

Hello,
    My name is Mario, I live in kern county in the city of Delano, CA and I am interested in working as a bee keeper. I have 6 years experience, I have worked the pollination in the almond trees, apple trees, cranberries, carrots and broccolli, and I have done all maintance needed like the the medicine and feeding. Also I have 300 hives of my own. If you are interested in meeting with me, please call me to the following number. 661-778-0396

Looking for commercial beekeeping outfit interested in an internship - work/study job opportunity to train me near U.C. Davis for fall 2013/spring 2014. I will be taking Dr. Cobey's classes on I.I., and trying to complete the apiculture program. Your outfit needs other skills, I add them to my wish list. Program to pay up to half my wages.

I'm adept at carpentry, machining, engine building, general repairs, and willing to get a class A license. 3 1/2 years small scale beekeeping and queen rearing, but building boxes for 1,000 hives. Private message me for email. Thank you.