Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

bee sting chart

9K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Gregory and Susan Fariss 
#1 ·
does anyone know where i can download a bee sting chart i think it would be beter than just stinging where it hurts

#2 ·
Trimman, I have Charles Mraz' book and read the chapter on trigger points. I found a trigger point on my hand and stung it just last night. It felt better immediately-this morning I'm a little swollen and a *lot* itchy, but my right thumb feels better than my left. I'm still in the stage where I'm working on my immunity so I don't get carried away and swell up like a blimp. I am going to get stung at least once more this afternoon and possibly in three trigger points I found.

#3 ·
I had my dr. friend show me 3 points in the hand relly 2 in the wrist and one in the fleshy part between thumb and pointing finger my wrist feels better and my thumb is just amazing i go and look at my bees every day and if one is crowling off to die i pick it up with my needle nose plaires and sting my hand dont want to wast a sting and it relly helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.