Thread: bee sting chart

Hybrid View

Default bee sting chart

does anyone know where i can download a bee sting chart i think it would be beter than just stinging where it hurts

Default Re: bee sting chart

Trimman, I have Charles Mraz' book and read the chapter on trigger points. I found a trigger point on my hand and stung it just last night. It felt better immediately-this morning I'm a little swollen and a *lot* itchy, but my right thumb feels better than my left. I'm still in the stage where I'm working on my immunity so I don't get carried away and swell up like a blimp. I am going to get stung at least once more this afternoon and possibly in three trigger points I found.

I had my dr. friend show me 3 points in the hand relly 2 in the wrist and one in the fleshy part between thumb and pointing finger my wrist feels better and my thumb is just amazing i go and look at my bees every day and if one is crowling off to die i pick it up with my needle nose plaires and sting my hand dont want to wast a sting and it relly helps

Quote Originally Posted by TRIMMAN View Post
    I had my dr. friend show me 3 points in the hand relly 2 in the wrist and one in the fleshy part between thumb and pointing finger my wrist feels better and my thumb is just amazing i go and look at my bees every day and if one is crowling off to die i pick it up with my needle nose plaires and sting my hand dont want to wast a sting and it relly helps
    Did you ever locate a bee sting chart?

no but i am still looking next time i go and work for my dr. frend i will ask him

Many apitherapists use the acupuncture sites.
    Susan