Question bee bread in the honey super

I have a hive that did not have a queen excluder on. The brood nest was below a medium of uncapped nectar. I did not think the whole brood nest would displace that nectar to move into my two supers that were full but also uncapped. I discovered this after the bees swarmed. The frames were spaced for honey production so they are drawn out quite far. Can I just put these supers on another colony in spite of the bee bread that is present in them to be filled with honey? Will the bee bread and old cocoons ruin the rest of the honey when I harvest? Should I just keep them as brood frames that are drawn out rather far? I do appreciate any suggestions you can offer me. Thank you

Default Re: bee bread in the honey super

> Can I just put these supers on another colony in spite of the bee bread that is present in them to be filled with honey?

Yes.

> Will the bee bread and old cocoons ruin the rest of the honey when I harvest?

No. If they don't consume it, the pollen will unbalance the extractor somewhat unless you put a matching pollen filled comb opposite it in the extractor.

> Should I just keep them as brood frames that are drawn out rather far?

The bees would have to pare them down to the right depth.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF