Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Long Creek Apiaries

Quote Originally Posted by beebeetle View Post
    This web site does not exist. Why would anyone put a fake web address on here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    This website did exist. He obviously just took it down!
    thank you barry. gee, i wonder why? i find it intriguing beebeetle that you joined may 2012, have 3 posts, and those are all in this thread?.....

cached copy courtesy of google:
    long creek apiaries farm business

"Long Creek Apiaries

Long Creek Apiaries has been in the farming business for over 5 years. We are proud to be a guaranteed resource for quality farming services at low prices. Our experienced farmers are skilled in raising healthy live stock, pasteurization, agriculture and more. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself why our farm is so special.
    Additional Info
    When you choose Long Creek Apiaries you are not only choosing a farming company, you are choosing a team that is fully dedicated to providing quality livestock, dairy, and produce at great prices.
    Contact information:
    longcreekapiaries.ambz.com
    2010 All rights reserved.
    Long Creek Apiaries
    (423)623-2345
    3223 Long Creek Road
    Parrottsville , TN 37843

View My Listing on Pagelink!

Shop4Zero

Quote Originally Posted by riverbee1 View Post
    thank you barry. gee, i wonder why? i find it intriguing beebeetle that you joined may 2012, have 3 posts, and those are all in this thread?.....
    You *don't* 'reckon, do you!!!????? Naaaawwwwww, it cain't be!!!! Dis is gettin' to be like a Sherlock Holmes mystery....

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Intheswamp View Post
    You *don't* 'reckon, do you!!!????? Naaaawwwwww, it cain't be!!!! Dis is gettin' to be like a Sherlock Holmes mystery....

Ed
    What you are implying is an insult at the very best.I tracked the Long Creek owner's screen name as beemaster01 from another thread and he must have been banned as there are no PM or email links available for him. Maybe you should just ban me from the forum as well. No wonder he can't respond on this thread.

I tracked the Long Creek owner's screen name as beemaster01 from another thread and he must have been banned as there are no PM or email links available for him.
    Beebeetle, I agree it was unreasonable for 2 members to suggest you are Beemaster01 posting under a new identity.

However, Beemaster01 has not been banned, as far as I can tell. If he had been, you would see the word "Banned" directly under his name in his posts. You can see an example of several members who have been "banned" in this thread, (which does not involve Beemaster01.)
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...B-ZONE-FLORIDA

As far as PM or email links, that is a setting controlled by each member on their own. You can find those settings under My Account > General Settings. It would appear that Beemaster01 has decided that he no longer wishes to receive these notifications and has turned that feature off.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

What you are implying is an insult at the very best.<snip>
    I guess I should apologize if that's the way you took it....I would definitely be insulted, too, if I was mistakenly ID'd as being Long Creek's Winters. Whatever the case...live long and prosper...and pay your debts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rader Sidetrack View Post
    Beebeetle, I agree it was unreasonable for 2 members to suggest you are Beemaster01 posting under a new identity.
    Graham, this is the complete quote of beebeetle's first post to the forum
    Wasn't the thread on this business closed already since they are out of business?
    Now why in the world would someone post that type of message where the thread starter is voicing his experience at getting ripped off by Winters this year? Much less let that be his/her very first, "hi, my name is beebeetle" post. Since there's apparently a good bit of implying going on let me continue it...the implication that I got from that original post is that bb would like this post to be shut down before any other bad business deals involving Long Creek Apiaries come to light. Why is Long Creek so important to him/her that his/her opening post addresses the thought that Winters might have some more angry customers coming out of the woodwork???? Why is this the only thread that bb has participated in? beebeetle's choice of intro material definitely made me suspicious.

Me being unreasonable is *your* opinion...and we all have them don't we?

Ed

Ed, take a look at Beebeetle's location (upper right of each message): Los Alamos NM. Beemaster01 is in TN. So are you really suggesting that not only is Beebeetle posing as someone else, but is also faking his location?

And this is simply because of the timing of his joining Beesource and his choice of initial threads to comment on? I humbly suggest that you really need more evidence than that to hang a man.
    Graham

I made a serious error joining this forum or posting here. With the exception of Rader Sidetrack, this is a mean and vicious group of people. I should change the posted location to avoid insulting my home town.

You should change it to your real location. I made a serious error approving your false registration, David. One thing you can't change is your IP address.
    Regards, Barry

Well, I don't mind admitting that I was wrong about Beebeetle's identity.

But I don't feel bad about defending an apparent new member from attacks on his integrity/identity simply based on the 4 comments he made.

On the plus side, Beebeetle has provided a nice illustration of what a banned member's name looks like.

Beesource members should keep in mind that at the time of this post, Beemaster01's membership status is still active (not banned). FYI, Forum rules that all members agreed to include "that you will not use the Beesource Beekeeping Forums to post any material which is knowingly false ..." Hmmm ...
    Last edited by Rader Sidetrack; 05-12-2012 at 08:00 AM.
    Graham

Since this is in discussion and appears to be causing some confusion, beemaster01 has been restricted from using this forum only. This was due to inappropriate PM to the moderator.
    Regards, Barry

Default Long Creek Apiaries: Will we ever see our REFUNDS?

I thought I would wake a sleeping bear, David do you ever think that you are going to repay what you owe to me and many others? You have stated many times how you are going to repay all in full. You are saying that Long Creek Apiaries is out of business, does that mean you are washing your hands of all responsability to all the hard working Beeks that sent their money to you, believing they would receive package bees? I wonder if you have a problem waking every day,and facing the fact that good hard working Beeks have nothing to show for their hard earned money. Personally I'm looking for around a $900 refund. I'll bet you have that in your checking account...

Default Re: Long Creek Apiaries: Will we ever see our REFUNDS?

submit claim to postal inspectors
    if paid by credit card submit claim

Default Long Creek Apiaries

I am wondering if the is any new information about Mr. Winters. After many promises over the last couple of years I have received several promises and nothing else. I would like any information that would help me to "rattle his cage" and get my money back.

I wish I was in tennessee, I would go knock on his door and see what he has to offer. To answer your question i think he has had his cage rattlled,but he keeps playing opossum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12