Default Wanted, someone for cutout in Bowling Green Ky area.

If you are interested in doing cutouts in the Bowling Green Ky, Glasgow Ky, Somerset Ky area, please send me a PM and I will refer you to people wanting cutouts done. Or contact me directly cchoganjr@scrtc.com

Had two calls today. Bowling Green Ky and Somerset Ky. Remodeling apartment buildings. Said they would pay $1.00 per mile, mileage, and would negotiate the price for the cutouts. Said these two are insurance jobs and would pay well. I quit doing cutouts a few years back. Don't have time now to fool with them. All I will do is put you in contact with the people who want the cutout done.

Thanks.

cchoganjr
    Last edited by Cleo C. Hogan Jr; 05-03-2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: additional info.

Default Re: Wanted, someone for cutout in Bowling Green Ky area.

Too bad I'm not at Fort Campbell anymore--I'd give it a whirl.

How's the weather been? I miss that neck of the woods--not a city person but stuck in the DC area now.

Wheather running in low 70's to upper 80's. Lots of swarms moving into houses. Have out about 35 swarm boxes, and caught 6 so far.

Have had 4 calls this week for people wanting cutouts done. I don't know of anyone in this area that does them. I quit a few years back. Maybe someone will see this and call. New swarms will still make a hive or two from a cutout. Cutouts where the bees have been there for years, often will make three or four hives.

cchoganjr

I'd be interested in taking a look at the one in Somerset.. and surrounding counties.

I'll pm you my #