Re: Fire in the hive
I am curious about the battery charger and wondered if it was a booster type that accidentally got set on Boost, that is if it has a boost setting. I have been using a battery charger to vaporize for a number of years now and have never had a problem, the output isn't much different than a battery except that it is a constant level. I set my charger on 2 amp and the vaporizer is a modified Heilyser JB200 which takes 5 minutes to vaporize 3 grams of OA, this is not hot enough to light a hive on fire or melt aluminum.
Could you enlighten us as to the charger setting and type of vaporizer?
That vaporizer had to be extremely hot to burn the end of it off and light the hive on fire.
Last edited by WWW; 09-13-2015 at 03:11 PM.
Bill...in Southeast Ohio Zone 6A