Default Will bees move sugar water up from their deep into the honey supers?

I'd like to feed my hived nucs and get them off to as strong of a start as possible, but also don't want to worry about getting sugar water in my honey supers.

So I'm wondering if I feed a 10 frame deep, and then take off the feeder and stop giving them sugar water, and then add on the honey supers, will they move it up into the honey supers, creating troubles for me later when I go to extract the honey, or do they typically leave it where it's at and just store nectar in the top honey supers?

Bonus followup question: I'm looking to run a 10 frame deep and 10 frame medium for the brood comb in the hive... So about how many gallons of sugar syrup would it take to get them from 5 frames of brood (from the nuc) to 5 more deep frames and 10 medium frames of wax?

Default Re: Will bees move sugar water up from their deep into the honey supers?

Like this guy suggests, I don't want to have sugar water anywhere near my honey supers:

http://www.honeybeesuite.com/turning-syrup-into-honey/