I installed a package on Tuesday. Today the weather is going to be nice with temps in the 70s, but the next 5 days look cold and/or rainy. I have not looked if the queen has been released yet. Should I do that this afternoon (after 3 days) or should I just wait until next Tuesday (7 days) when the weather will be in the upper 50s again? Does it matter?
Also, should I use smoke when I get in there to check if the queen is out or should smoke be avoided this early on?