I brought back my hives from my supplier last night and this morning in the middle of a big rain storm i put them directly on the ground since I didn't have anything to put them on. The rain was off and on so the bees were stirring some.
My plan was to bring them back from the supplier with screen entrance covers on them and have enough time today to wait until the lumber yard opened so that I could pick up some cinder blocks to set the hives on.
After I left the apiary the rain really came down hard for about an hour. If the hive did get some water into it on the bottom board is there a chance I could lose all my bees?
I live an hour from my newly created apiary and I won't be back up that way until tomorrow evening. Any recommendations? That was 30 hives I put out. I should probably get back up there and put them on some blocks today shouldn't I?