Got a call last night about 7:30. A pest guy had gotten a call about some bees and he had seen my ad in the local classifieds. He called me and gave me the number of the residence. The swarm had been there since Friday sometime and seeing that I had to work this morning, I went ahead and did it last night. It was my first swarm removal. It was about 6 ft off the ground on a tree trunk. It went pretty well considering I really didn't know what I was doing. Lol. I'm supposed to be getting my first 2 nucs tomorrow. I'll post a pic in a few. I'm pretty sure I got the queen. The homeowner didn't want a hive in the yard today so I had to bring it home with me. Anyway, hopefully it turns out fine. I did put a sheet beneath them and put it with the remaining bees in a bucket, secured it and took the stragglers that way.