Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: R. Russell queens

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkieBee View Post
    Mr. Nay cancelled his order on 6/5. The funds were reversed then....
    July 3. Still no refund or "reversed" funds. Russell Apiaries has made no effort to respond to my attempts to communicate with them.
    A cold bee smoker is bad for the soul.

I ordered last October and paid for a new wunderbee just being released. I requested early May delivery. At this point I would say I am never going to see those bees. I certainly would not advise anyone taking a chance and ordering from them. I certainly will avoid any purchase that is any way attached to the Russell name. If I got those queens tomorrow and they were the finest in the land, it is still too late in the year for me to utilize them in any productive capacity. If I got what I paid for tomorrow, they would just inconvienience me. I won't try to cancel. I am sure the weaselwords on his website about please allow time for delivery cover him well. Those kind of people usually cover themself well if not in glory. I am ashamed that I was taken in and was an advocate and defender of this Ponzi scheme. I apologize to anyone who listened to me. Vance E. Gilbraith

I have not posted on these threads for quite some time.

But I wanted to say, Thank you Vance for your statement. I think all of those who have had less than professional service or no service at all appreciate the honesty of those that have now changed their minds about this company. Sorry about your order.

I guess folks believe what they believe until they see evidence that proves they were not totally correct.

Robherc had put together a single email to Mr. Russell to try to get him to address a lot of the orders that were not delivered. He is not associated with Russells and is just trying to help out. He has not had any resolution though I believe. Even though I still have not received any contact from Russells about the remainder of my order, I am grateful to Rob for trying.

I am in agreement with you, if the queens showed up now it would just be an inconvienence. I would prefer Russells ship any queens they have to someone who can still use them or is in desperate need.

As Rob said to me, "you made statements that you felt were appropriate at the time, and now have made other statements to clarify your new understanding."

Vance, we are just in the same boat.
    Thanks again for your post. We understand. No worries.

no one lives near these people? stop by and say hi

I live near them and asked to stop in and visit. I was told I was not welcome.

Johnny
    "Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

Broke-T, I'm just curious, but are you saying you were not welcome to visit or were not welcome to visit again?

I have ten queens orderd for Russell, I have tried to find out when they would be shipped. Like the rest of you no luck. I email from another email address Need queens asap. Well got an email back [ Where are you located? That would help greatly in finding what we have for immediate shipping]. Don't under stand if you can ship 10 immediate Why don't they ship the one I have on order and paid for.

Go to the Russell forum. I among others are stirring the pot and getting: We will fix it immediately reactions! i think they have some internal true believer trying to do a salvage job. I have trouble not buying back in as I am a world famous soft touch. I am out my money for 15 top dollar queens whether I don't get them,or get them in the fall in a drouth. It is sad as I am sure they didn't plan on ending up here. We are all weak vessels.

I went a few round with he this morning. He said they were behind in emails. Four days with out an email when shipping was in the subject line, Six hours when you put need in the subject line. Well four day and counting,
    The guy from russell fourm doesn,t have a clue. When you tell me you will have them on this date before I order, Then where my order not there behind.

Wasting your time boys...especially on the RA forum. You'll be ripped about weather, nature, agriculture, you're an idiot for not understanding this, it's your fault the queens aren't there, it's your fault you haven't gotten a refund, it's your fault that all the queens they sent never started laying before the hive killed all of them, it's your fault that the queen showed up DOA in the mail and it's wrong of you to come on "our forum" and bring this stuff up and question anything so go back over to BeeSour and that jerk Barry, etc. BTW, they really do refer to Beesource as BeeSour on the RA forum.....I've got emails directly from them where they told me what day replacement queens would ship and they never showed up. We are among dozens of folks with the same story. They are probably good people but I'm telling you, you're wasting your time. I've stopped posting here, there, sending emails, etc because it was just consuming my time and I was gettting nowhere(just like everyone else)Just move on and chalk it up to "A good ol' fashion Life lesson"
    Last edited by theriverhawk; 07-12-2012 at 04:15 PM.

For what it's worth file a claim with the attorney general in their state. This would be a massive federal fraud charge.

Quote Originally Posted by theriverhawk View Post
    "and that jerk Barry"
    "A sourpuss never afflixes my appetite" - AB
    Regards, Barry

On Russell, History they say they have sold bee's to the King of Jordan. Wonder how long it took him to get his bee's

Barry...btw i was not referring to you, personally, as a jerk. it's the message "over there"

Yep, that's why I put quotes within the quote.
    Regards, Barry

Thumbs Up Russell queens Arrived promtly...

Quote Originally Posted by StevenG View Post
    Greetings all!

Was wondering if anyone who has ordered queens from R. Russell has received them yet? If so, could you tell me a) when you ordered them? and b) when they arrived?
    Thanks,
    Steven
    I ordered two queens (online) Monday evening July 9, 2012. Received confirmation e-mail in the morning Tuesday. Received shipping notification Tuesday afternoon. Post office called early Wednesday morning for pickup. I realize there are several legitimate agendas represented in this thread, but my expectations were exceeded.
    LeeB
    I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up :)

Default Re: Russell queens Arrived promtly...

Lee, what kind of queen was it?
    thanks

They were Buckfast queens Beezly.
    LeeB
    I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up :)

Thanks Lee!

I am beginning to think as captainfester - there are laws that protect the consumer when doing business over the Internet. I have tried to remain quiet (yes - I paid for product last summer that I have yet to receive) giving RA every benefit of the doubt - but the more I read their business actions are nothing short of fraud.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast